ALAMO is a software designed to build algebraic models from data. ALAMO can:
- build an algebraic model of a simulation or experimental black-box system
- use previously collected data for model building
- call a user-specified simulator to collect measurements
- enforce response variable bounds and other physical limits to regression models
- use a preexisting data set for model validation
- output models in simple algebraic form
We provide the software manual, example problems, and solver executables for download. Special licensing arrangements are currently available.